Versatility and Comfort
The Jumping Jack Trailer carries all of your gear and provides a large, comfortable living space while enjoying the great outdoors. No other tent trailer is as versatile. Whether you're out hunting, fishing, riding the trails or just out for an adventure, this rugged trailer will change the way you think about getting away.
- Carries 4 ATVs or a crew length side by side or motorcycles on upper deck
- 144 sq ft of space in tent
- Sleeps 4 to 8
- Tandem 3500 lb. torsion bar axles - heavy payload with a smooth ride
- Strong rectangular tube frame with 1/8" wall
- Powder coat finish tougher than automobile paint
- Water sealed wood deck is long lasting and replaceable
- Heavy duty tie down loops
- Side Steps
- Recessed lights are out of the way and avoid damage
- Spare Tire – full size
- Outside Step Stool
- 15" wheels
- Trailer Dimensions Overall: 92" wide x 252" long
- Upper Deck Dimensions (between rails): 76" wide x 214" long
- Inside Trailer Bed Dimensions: 68" wide x 206" long
- Deck Height: 39"
- Upper Rail Height: 43"
- Utility Wall Height: 52"
- Coupler Ball Size: 2 5/16" ball
- Electrical: Seven-way round plug
- Gross Axle Weight Rating (GAWR): 7,000 lbs. torsion axle
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR): 7,000 lbs.
- Total Weight: (tent, trailer and frame) 2,200 lbs.
- Trailer Weight / Tent & Frame Weight: 1,800 lbs./ 400 lbs.
- Tire Size: ST 205/D15C
- Lug Pattern: 5 on 4 ½
- Cold Tire Pressure: 50 psi
- Electric Brakes: Standard
- Exterior: 13 oz. mildew- and water-resistant marine canvas Strong double-stitched seams and reinforced corners
- Tent Frame: Powder-coated steel
- Interior: 144 square feet of interior space; Seven feet of headroom
- Set-Up: Time Set-up or take-down in less than two minutes
- Beds: Two(2) single beds (34" x 140" with 3" foam padding)
- Interior Table: Swing-up table (32" x 44" tabletop)
- Capacity: Sleeps 4-8